Purple Paw Elite Trainers
Roll over image to zoom in
Outlet! Was $44.95!
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair! For every pair sold, we will donate another pair of shoes through Soles4Souls, a nonprofit organization giving shoes to those in need both in the U.S. and abroad!
The trainers you love, in an updated fresh look. Versatility is the word on our A+ offering for working out or going casual with purple paw flourish. The ideal athletic shoes for every day -- hitting the gym, running errands, or corralling the kids. Lightweight luxury, darling with yoga pants, capris, and jeans.
- All synthetic materials
- Breathable mesh upper keeps you cool and comfortable all day
- Ultra-soft 5mm thick latex insole absorbs shock and cushions each step
- Fabric lining and insole topcover reduces friction while walking
- Thickly padded collar provides both comfort and support
- Textile & EVA insole gives increased arch support and cushioning
- Lightweight outsole provides both durability and exceptional traction
- TPR outer sole increases running and walking comfort
- Available in full and half sizes
Buy a Pair, Give a Pair! For every pair sold, we will donate another pair of shoes through Soles4Souls, a nonprofit organization giving shoes to needy people both in the U.S. and abroad!
People buying this item also bought:
DOUBLE YOUR DONATION!
One of our favorites!
One of our favorites!
July 18, 2014 - What a bargain! These are the most comfy shoes ever! Love the comfort, but the support is just as good. Paired with the paw-print shoelaces, REALLY cute.
April 22, 2014 - No so happy with the purchase. The shoes lack support of any type. Maybe they work for flat feet. I gave them away to Goodwill.
January 18, 2014 - These shoes are THE MOST COMFORTABLE shoes ever!! i have bought several pairs. I get compliments on them all the time. You will love them.
December 30, 2013 - comfortable - cute - sporty - and great support for the animals - I would recommend these shoes to anyone - can't believe how comfortable they are!
October 20, 2013 - I love paw print everything, so when I saw these sneakers, I ordered them in my size 8 which fit perfectly. The only thing is that these are an odd-looking pair of sneakers, but the money supports the Animal Rescue Site, and that's what matters most to me.