Autism Awareness Ribbon Backpack
Roll over image to zoom in
All the bells and whistles an urban explorer could want in a day pack -- including an autism awareness ribbon right on top. Our rugged backpack is built for comfort and adventure, with compartments for everything you can think of...and maybe a few souvenirs you pick up on your trek.
- Nylon with faux leather accents on shoulder pads
- Roomy main compartment with hanging pocket for portable audio device
- Generous secondary compartment with organizer pockets for pens, phone, etc.
- Mesh pockets on both sides for water bottles
- Mesh back pocket with elastic top and clip-strap closure
- Heavy-duty zippers with toggle pulls
- Adjustable side straps secure with clips
- Mesh padding on straps, top grip, and lumbar pad
- Media port into main compartment for headphone cord
- Adjustable front strap clips to secure shoulder straps together
- Three loops on back for carabiners, keychain, or other clips
- 16" H x 11" W x 5" D (40.6 x 27.9 x 12.7 cm)
Approx. 760 cubic inches
People buying this item also bought:
One of our favorites!
Buy One, Get One Free!
One of our favorites!
December 23, 2013 - I have "a thing" for boxes, coolers, and backpacks. I really like this one as it's medium sized and therefore convenient. It holds a large Thinkpad with ease and much more for work. When I take the dogs on a hike, it holds a Frisbee, my lunch, and all their stuff, and the side pockets hold two water bottles. The top handle is padded and very secure. If it has drawback, it's just that the message is understated. Nobody has ever asked me about ribbon, which is only about 1"high.
November 22, 2013 - I have been very happy with this backpack. At first it seemed smaller than I expected, but I have been able to fit a massive clipboard that holds papers inside it, my iPad, multiple composition books, my winter accessories, my fluffy stuffed pencil pouch, and random toys in it to take with me every day. The comfort straps are very comfortable and feel rather interesting. The straps on the sides would make it easy to roll up and carry a blanket if needed. Best of all, I can carry my water bottle in the mesh pocket on the side. In the other mesh pocket i can fit my foldable DJ headphones. The only less-than-perfect detail is that one time the clip for the chest strap wouldn't come undone. I don't use that anyway, but I have to remember not to fidget with it so I don't get stuck in it again. This is my favourite backpack I've had mainly for the compartment organisation. I highly recommend it.
February 28, 2013 - I work full-time and am working on my bachelor's degree. This backpack is the perfect size for my books and things I carry to work. It's well made and I don't have to worry about it falling apart. At least in buying this I can support those that have autism.
February 8, 2013 - I bought this for my 14-year old son with Autism. He Loves it! All the compartments & area for mp3 player/headphones pleased him so very much. He likes snapping the 2 straps together for extra support. The discrete ribbon on the back helps people (i hope) understand why he is a little different from them. I am very pleased with this purchase & would recommend it.
DONATIONS WILL BE MATCHED!