The unique textile legacy of the Hmong hill tribe brings vibrant elegance to the design of this shoulder bag from Chirada. A colorful patchwork of embroidered bands shapes the bag, which is fully lined in cotton and has three pockets, one that closes with a zipper. Decorated with bright rain tree wood beads, the bag hangs from quality leather straps and closes with a zipper as well as with a cotton loop. Made in Thailand.
- Features a zipper closure
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Motif(s) may vary slightly
15.8" W x 9.8" H x 4.1" D
29.3" L x 1.0" W
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- 100% cotton, leather, rain tree wood and brass trim. Cotton lining
- Offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
Ships directly from our partner office in Thailand. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. This item is not available for express shipping and cannot be delivered to PO Boxes or APO/FPO.
This item ships from a third party and may be excluded from certain promotions. Please see the Current Promotions page for details.