Outlet! Was $3.95!
Decorate your home with ceramic treasures from the Andes Mountains of Peru. Designed by Pablo Vilechez, a renowned pottery artist in Chulucanas, these ornaments are a heartwarming affirmation of holiday spirit you can enjoy year-round.
The traditional Chulucanas style, passed down through generations, uses natural glazes and kiln-firing with leaves from the mango tree. Organic forms and rich colors make each ornament a miniature piece of global culture.
- Single Kissing Couple ornament shows a couple in a tender embrace.
- Set of two Holy Family ornaments includes one ornament for Joseph and a second for Mary and the Christ Child.
- Three Sisters ornaments includes a trio of sisters in flowered coats, ready to brighten up your holidays.
- Designed exclusively for GreaterGood Network
- Approximately 3" L (8 cm)
- Handmade in & fairly traded from Peru
For bulk pricing on quantities of 25 or more, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.