Skip navigation

no spam, unsubscribe anytime.
Skip navigation

Learn More About Water

Did you know that 97.5% of the earth's water is salt water? That leaves only 2.5% of fresh water for the entire globe to drink, clean, and cook. There's not much to go around, but it's a vital component to life.

Accessible clean water is a key benchmark in evaluating a nation's overall poverty. The Water Poverty Index, for example, has made strong correlations between the access to clean water and a nation's ranking with the Human Development Index and the Human Poverty Index. In essence, this means that nations rich in water tend to fair better than those who lack fresh water resources.

Click to watch this informative video highlighting key facts about water and its importance in our lives.


Handmade Shea Butter Soap
Share this page and help fund more food: